Cinematics Artist Contractor (CSG)
Turn 10 Studios, the makers of Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon and Forza Street, is looking for a talented Cinematics Artist to join our Motorsport team. Come play a key role in our award-winning studio and contribute to one of the most highly anticipated titles in the industry.
IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
A detail-oriented virtual cinematographer who will help us convey the emotional beauty inherent in cars and car culture. This role will work with the team to create in-game cinematics that showcase the award-winning visual graphics and competitive spirit of Forza. using traditional 3d tools and proprietary game systems.
Turn 10 Studios is located in Redmond (Washington), just outside of Seattle. The Seattle area is a major hub for the tech and gaming industries. With beautiful mountain ranges, diverse wildlife, great hiking/biking trails, and a thriving arts culture, Seattle offers a variety of options to enjoy your life outside of work.
• Utilizing our in-house tools: create scenes with exceptional pace, lighting, camera work, and dynamic performance
• Iterate with directors and other art disciplines to build consensus on cinematic scene vision.
• Work with the Cinematics Lead to design and create cinematics that are a cohesive part of the overall game experience.
• Work with programmers, designers and testers to ensure quality, develop and improve tools and workflows.
• Broad working knowledge of visual storytelling, including staging, camera work, pacing, editing, lighting, sound, acting and animation basics
• BA or BFA in Video Production, Visual Communications, or experience equivalent.
• 2+ years in cinematics artist position or similar for published AAA titles.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience and demonstrable skills in cinematography, directing, and editing
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with 3D packages such as 3DS Max or Maya
• Experience with character animation, sound design, lighting, or tool work
• Experience with previs and layout
• Experience with 3d game engines
• Being a car enthusiast
p: (206) 201-2498