Full Stack Developer
Front End Developer
Remote Position for Canada location for 6 Month Duration
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop software confidence and reliability by creating testing artifacts, developing tooling and providing the communication needed to ensure modified artifacts are continuously releasable.
- Agile/Scrum planning and process involvement.
- Architectural planning and design.
- Ideally seeking full-stack developer, with some expertise in cloud-based software development.
- Estimate and report development efforts.
- Clearly and concisely document code additions and code changes.
- Work with a global team.
- BS in Computer Science or related field; MS in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Expertise in developing software using AWS services.
- Strong working knowledge of XML/JSON, HTML/CSS3, and associated modern technologies.
- Good working knowledge of Node.js.
- 3+ years experience developing systems with enterprise databases involved, including good working knowledge of No-SQL and SQL databases.
- Previous experience, of at least three years, building medium to large-scale, "mission critical" "high availability" production systems that directly support essential business, and technical, or operational functions.
- Experience with Angular, Node.js. strongly preferred
- Experience with MS Azure Cloud technologies, strongly preferred
- Strong understanding and application of OOP principles, strongly preferred
- Strong network programming skills, strongly preferred
- Experience with mobile app development for Android and iOS applications, Objective C, Java, Xamarin.
- Experience with developing software that integrates with hardware.
- Experience with NoSQL database.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies.
- Experience interfacing with IoT devices.
- Test automation experience (C# and Coded UI tests).
- Familiarity with Microsoft TFS or Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to work efficiently as a member of the software development team.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Team-player.
- Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Creative, out-of-box thinker.