Title: Azure Sentinel Architect
· Must have 12 + years’ experience of overall experience with designing & implementing Azure cloud security solution including design, assessment & security framework development
· Should have good understanding of cloud concepts such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and how security is implemented for the same
· Should have design, assessment & implementation experience of Azure Sentinel for Azure / AWS / GCP cloud by collecting events, log management and integrating threat intelligence
· Should be able to assess, design and implement Azure sentinel for multi-cloud and multi-tenant environment
· Should have good hands on experience on creating playbooks, workbooks, creating rules for detection and Use cases for SIEM solution (Azure sentinel)
· Should have experience in security monitoring tools such as Splunk/Arcsight/Qradar
· Should have very good experience in security incident response and leverage KQL (Kusto query language) for searching logs, creating rules and for threat hunting queries
· Should be able to manage & interact with internal & external stakeholders.
· Should have exposure in multiple cybersecurity technology.
· Should be able to work on design & implementation documents.
Primary Skill Set: Azure cloud security – Azure sentinel
Secondary Skill set: Azure defender, MCAS, Azure ATP and Windows Defender
· Communicate and manage client needs and expectations
· Should have B.Tech. / MCA degree
· Minimum 12 + years of overall experience
· Works well in a team environment and independently
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent listening, verbal and technical writing skills
· Azure cloud security certification AZ 900 and AZ 500