Job Role: Solution Architect
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 36+ Months
- Responsible for systems architecture, application architecture, and other related technical deliverables within the IES Program.
- Design of system and application architecture for the IES projects adhering to various reference architectures provided. oversee and provide technical advice, guidance and support for IES projects, Collaborate with various technical resources on continuous assessment of existing solutions for reuse on IES.
- Collaborate with ITS Chief Technology Officer in setting technical standards & frameworks for the IES projects to align with enterprise standards. Collaborate with Data Architect to build and maintain reference model architecture and standards for communicating direction of information architecture.
- Liaison with business/program stakeholders for enterprise architecture and strategy.
- Participate in technical discussions with state, local and vendor implementation teams and technical deliverables to ensure alignment between proposed solutions and the program's standards.
- Present findings and recommendations to 'ES leadership to ensure alignment of technology across work streams and escalate technical issues appropriately Explore, actively support and work on new technology initiatives that may be of interest to the organization.
- Actively participate in troubleshooting any technical issues that the program may have.
- Other duties as assigned.
- More than seven (7) years of experience working on complex projects with 2 or more project on Health & Human services applications.
- Five or more years of experience working in enterprise architecture and design across Multiple IT functional areas involving hybrid cloud deployments.
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect certification or equivalent cloud provider certification.
- Five or more years of experience with design & development of frameworks, reusable components and shared services using JEE technotogy using SOA or Micro service architecture,
- Five or more years of experience in designing system and application architecture of case management, financial management or claims systems.
- Two or more years of experience in evaluating software products to realize the system architecture such as Business Process Management, Rules Engine, Notification system or Portal.
- Understanding or experience with foundational technology components including rules engines, API gateway, BPM, noticing engine, workflow engines, middleware components, MDM, identity and access management and ETL.
- Three or more years of experience in capacity planning, bench marking, business continuity and resiliency planning,
- Three or more years of hands-on experience in building applications using document 6, management and enterprise content management solutions.
- Three or more years of experience working in Information Technology domain at New York State or New York City government.
Experience with IES Program or Health & Human services applications