The QA Artist maintains the quality of content authored by offsite vendors. This involves regular check-ins throughout the authoring process and assuring that the content is being authored to spec and standards.
The right candidate will have a strong knowledge of video game art production and authoring skills. In addition, the right candidate will be capable of working in a QA and bug fix capacity.
This position involves
• Reviewing car content at specific stages of production and providing written feedback and revision details.
• Working in proprietary and third-party authoring tools and source control
• Assimilating the production specifications and deliver consistent positive results
• Fixing and verifying content bugs
• 3-5 years experience in game development
• Intermediate level knowledge of all aspects of 3D content authoring
• Working in source control, bug database and shipping a title to retail
• Working knowledge of industry standard 2D and 3D packages (Photoshop, 3DS MAX, Maya)
• Experience with Hard surface modeling at mid to high poly detail levels
• Capable of taking and retaining complex instruction