Design and deliver SAP solutions for Microsoft Professional Services in the following business process/modules: SAP Business Warehouse Integrated Planning (BW-IP), and SAP Business Warehouse. Configuration of SAP Business Warehouse Integrated Planning (BW-IP), and SAP Business Warehouse (BW) to enable the desired business processes for Microsoft Professional services
SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
- 8+ years of SAP BW experience with sound knowledge in integrating SAP SD, MM, and FICO modules in BW.
- 3+ years of experience in working BW Integrated Planning (IP), BOBJ dashboards, BOBJ WEBI, and basic knowledge on BPC functionalities.
- Hands-on experience with activating data sources including enhancements, filling setup tables, creating DSO, transformation including ABAP in start/end routines, BEx queries including structures, process chains including monitoring.
- Experience creating complex data sources using ABAP function modules and extending SAP delivered data sources.
- Experience integrating Business Objects Enterprise with SAP BW.
- Basic knowledge of ABAP programming relation to BI.
- Should have minimum 3+ years of experience in BW-Integration Planning. Extensive experience in designing and developing Planning Interfaces that encompasses complex Data Slices, Characteristic Relationship & FOX formula scenarios, BEx queries, Planning Sequences and Planning Functions.
- Ability to write ABAP Code and BADIs as needed for SAP BW Integrated Planning
- Experience working with CPM/AO Workbooks.
Preferred not Required: ABAP Development Experience and Experience in CPM related Business Add Ins (BADIs)