Location: Rockville, Maryland
Duration: 6+ Months
- Responsible to build and deploy .Net applications using MS/TFS Build, Jenkins, and Octopus
- Deploy new releases, updates, and patches for asp.net applications.
- Experience in developing and building ASP.Net, C# web applications.
- Experience with Jenkins, Octopus, TFS, Nexus, Splunk.
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE 2015, 2017, 2019.
- Troubleshoot application deployment and configuration issues
- Build and maintain a Jenkins CI/CD pipeline to support the team’s non prod and production systems
- Responsible to implement the Continuous Integration System using Jenkins Application pipelines and Jenkins nodes.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins by installing, configuring, and maintaining the pipelines for an end to end automation for all build and deployments.
- Assist with production support issues when they arise
- Involve in writing custom PowerShell, Groovy scripts to automate the deployment process using Jenkins, Octopus, and Administer the IIS App Pools and Virtual directories.
- Use JIRA and Kanban Dashboard to track the defects of the applications and the SonarQube tool to analyze the code vulnerabilities.
- Responsible to coordinate with development teams about code sync, build, and release processes.
- Experience with scripting languages - Python, Perl, Ruby, a plus
- · Experience with Windows server admin, a plus
- .NET Developer profile
- Experience developing ASP.NET web applications
- Must be familiar with Jenkins, Octopus, SonarQube, Team Foundation Server, and Jira to manage the configuration and release activities.
- Experience with ASP.NET build and deployment processes
- Ability to identify, reconcile and extract dependencies in a complex ASP.NET web applications
- Experience using .NET NuGet packages
- Experience with Source control repository tools like GIT, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Nexus
- Strong interest in modern development tools and practices
- Ability to communicate and track progress to leads/stakeholders.
- Understanding of microservices and SOA architectures
- Experience with IIS, PowerShell scripting