Job role: Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 3+ Months Contract
- Minimum of 5 or more years of related experience.
- Proven related work experience in a medium to large scale enterprise.
- Hands-on experience in writing bash/shell scripts, Linux systems administration
- Hands-on experience in writing custom cookbooks in Chef
- Working knowledge of Source control management (Git/BitBucket/SVN)
- Experienced with security and encryption protocols.
- Comfort with facilitating collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of customer responsiveness, excellent documentation and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience in supporting applications in a 24X7 customer-facing production environment
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD workflows
- Ability to take ownership and support application
- High level understanding and hands-on experience on TCP/UDP/IP protocols
- Hands-on experience in F5 configuration and administration
- Hands-on experience in one or more core and middleware technologies like - tomcat, IBM MQ & Springboot, VMware, Pure Storage, NAS, NetApp
- Working knowledge of RDBMS systems like Oracle, PostgreS, Cassandra etc.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Swarm
5 to 9 Years
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineers responsible to provide consultation and strategic recommendations by quickly assessing and remediating complex platform availability issues.
Brickred System LLC