Test Engineer (Hardware)
We are seeking a qualified candidate for a Test Engineer role in the XBOX EE team supporting DRAM. DRAM solutions include DDR3, GDDR5, GDDR6 and future DRAM technologies. The successful candidate will be responsible for the hands-on testing, troubleshooting and root-cause analysis of the memory subsystem on XBOX devices right from the prototype stage to products in High volume manufacturing.
- Execution of electrical and functional test plans.
- Execution of DOE’s to characterize memory subsystem.
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate testing.
- Work with engineers to develop and optimize test cases.
- Analyze, document, and communicate test results.
- Provide support for day-to-day lab activities of EE memory team.
- Strong understanding of DRAM Interfaces (DDRx/GDDRx)
- Strong understanding of High Speed Signaling and Computer Architecture.
- Familiar with lab equipment including oscilloscopes, DMMs, signal generators, DC loads, etc.
- Familiar with schematic capture and PCB layout tools (preferably Cadence Allegro)
- Ability to take high level test plans and develop detailed test cases and procedures.
- Independent problem solving and general debugging of complex PCBA designs.
- Good written and verbal communication, including ability to clearly present test results.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks given by engineering team.