JD for Cloud Applications QA Engineer
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our industrial services engineering team. The position holder will be working very closely with the engineering, product management on the development of cloud based, data centric product and service offerings involving industrial IOT and AI. The position requires experience of developing and execution of testing strategy and procedures across multiple applications; and showing leadership for continual improvement across the team's testing and automation strategies.
- Five or more years' experience as a Senior QA Engineer
- Must have delivered TDD/BDD test automation frameworks with complex cloud applications and systems - Cucumber for Java/Specflow/Cypress/Nightwatch etc
- Experience of middleware and cloud-native solutions on AWS (preferred)/Azure
- Experience of core AWS (preferred)/Azure cloud services (AWS preferred) from architecture & design through to Production.
- Experience with Server-Side Testing (FIX, XML, Log Files)
- Test automation experience of ReST and SOAP based APIs and Web Services using single and multi-threading
- Load and Performance Testing experience - Load Runner, Performance Centre and JMeter or similar tools
- Knowledge of Linux and scripting experience
- Understanding of continuous testing tools such as Jenkins and source code management tools including Git.
- ISEB / ISTQB foundation or above certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to have in-depth technical discussions with both the engineering team and business people.
- Proven technical writing skills on engineered solutions.
- Willingness to share and learn from others.
- Can Do, Customer Centric Attitude.
- Tolerant of Ambiguity and Changing Environment.
- Self-starter and comfort working in an early-stage environment.