Job Summary - UX Designer
BrickRed Systems is seeking a UX Designer to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible to partnering with our Product team to conduct user research, establish user personas and intuitive product flows, create interactive prototypes of product upgrades and brand new products, and help us make data-driven design decisions across our suite of web products.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, produce, and iterate on personas, user flows, information architecture diagrams and prototypes for both web and mobile experiences.
- Design wireframes and intuitive mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features.
- Quickly iterate and offer versions based on design critique from peers and from learnings found in user testing or feature response.
- Plan, conduct, and lead UX white-boarding sessions, design meetings, and presentations on data gathered and important findings.
- Partner with product and development teams on user flows and product creation timelines as well as users for idea generation and documentation
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Prior web software UX design experience using a data-driven design approach and a portfolio you are excited to share and discuss.
- Strong skills in user research, data gathering, persona creation, information mapping and interactive mockup design.
- Background in creating and designing intuitive, snappy web data dashboards.
- Experience using design software such as Sketch or Figma and in using Jira.
- An evangelical appreciation for design thinking methodology, data-driven decision making, presenting ideas and key findings, and for creating unforgettable user experiences.