- 1. Research, design and develop information and communication system network architecture based on user requirements.
- 2. Evaluate and integrate network systems and data communication hardware and software.
- 3. Assess and optimize the capacity and performance of information and communication system networks.
- 4. Handling and troubleshooting the network issues within existing architectures, and resolving within defined SLAs.
- 5. Produce and validate documentation/Method of Procedures for network operations personnel ensuring network safety and availability.
- 6. Accountable for managing network KPIs including configuration, performance and incident management.
- 7. Collaboration with vendors and suppliers.
- 8. Lead and coordinate teams of design professionals in the development and integration of information and communication systems.
- 1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, technology or related field.
- 2. 5+ years experience in Network Engineering, Support and Management.
- 3. Strong Technical knowledge in network systems engineering.
- 4. AWS Certification is preferred.
- 5. Proficient in English.
Business Name: BrickRed Systems Inc.
Job Title: Wireless Communications Network Engineer (NOC 2147)
Business Address: 204-8120 128th Street, Surrey, BC V3W 4E9
This is a permanent position.
Work Location: Burnaby, BC.
Salary ranges between $80000 - $90000
Vacation days - 10 days/ 2 weeks per year.
We provide excellent insurance options.
Please forward your job application to hrca @ brickredsys. com