JD for Senior Software Engineer/Architect
We are looking for a Cloud Platform Software Engineer experienced in implementation of services and tools on cloud Industrial IOT platforms to help create Edge/IOT/AI based solutions. You will help create commercial industrial services solutions in collaboration with relevant internal and 3rd party stakeholders. This position requires knowledge of fundamental elements of IoT software solutions, experience building and designing these solutions; and understanding of how IoT devices, connectivity, platforms, front-end, middleware and infrastructure components interact and how to design, build and maintain IoT products.
- Degree in Computer Science/Software engineering or related discipline with at least five years of professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of cloud architectures (AWS preferred), and related software stack and typical APIs for IoT platform and Middleware solutions
- Experience of defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting functional/non-functional requirements and defining technical solutions to proposals
- Experience of designing, developing, testing and debugging complex and delivery of high-performance cloud-native solutions/tools and on an enterprise level
- Experience with designing and building microservices framework, including other concepts like security, scaling, robustness etc.
- Familiarity and knowledge of IT-OT systems to support industry 4.0 use cases
- Experience with afront and back end development environment (e.g. NodeJS, ReactJS, Python, HTML5, CSS, WebSockets).
- Experience with databases (NoSQL/SQL)
- Experience developing scalable Microservices, Web Services, Web APIs.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, etc is an advantage.
- Some experience of dashboarding with BI tools such as Power BI and Amazon Quicksight (preferred)
- Familiarity with agile development tools and practices including continuous integration and deployment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to have in-depth technical discussions with both the engineering team and business people.
- Proven technical writing skills on engineered solutions.
- Willingness to share and learn from others.
- Can Do, Customer Centric Attitude.
- Tolerant of Ambiguity and Changing Environment.
- Self-starter and comfort working in an early-stage environment.