You will be working closely with both internal and external teams to create assets, presentation materials, and screen shots. The ideal candidate will have worked as a graphic artist for a minimum of 1-2 years, have a well-developed visual sensibilities, and can effectively communicate across the team.
• Work with the Art Directors to create 2D art assets for use in games production, presentations, and marketing materials.
• Collaborate with the team to effectively support multiple projects at different stages of production. Basic Qualifications
• 1-2 years’ experience (but talent always takes precedence)
• Excellent graphic design skills including typography and layout
• Self-motivation towards solving creative problems
• Ability to accept constructive feedback and work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Ability to communicate with other artists and designers visually using quick thumbnail sketches or drawings
• Expert Photoshop and Illustrator Skills
• Knowledge of motion graphics (After Effects preferred)
• Knowledge of video capture and editing
• Knowledge of visual ID, logos, and creating assets for digital stores; Windows, Amazon, Steam, etc.
Portfolio Examples Required:
• 2D & Video Portfolio examples
• Examples of documents, style guides, or presentations
• Graphic Designs & Layouts