Role: US Recruitment
Location : Ahmedabad .
- Minimum 4 years of Experience in US Recruitment
- Excellent sourcing skills
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with candidates and hiring managers
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Should have negotiated with the consultants on different contract terms like Corp-to-Corp, W2,1099 etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishes contacts with candidates and prospective vendors
- Maintaining internal data base of consultants as per their skill sets.
- Sourcing, Searching, Identifying consultants using job boards like Dice, Monster and Internal Database.
- Determining applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references
- Responsible for posting jobs on Monster, Dice and other job posting websites
- co-ordinates interviews and be hand in end-end process till offer been rolled.
- Responsible for salary negotiations, closing the candidates and till the applicant gets onboarded.