Title: Security- Microsoft Defender ATP
· Must have 8-10 years’ experience with design and implementing Azure cloud security solution including assessment & security framework development
· Should have good understanding of cloud concepts such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and how security is implemented for the same
· Should have implementation experience of Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat protection
· Should have good hands on experience in endpoint protection technologies, encryption, network protection and mobile devices
· Should have experience in assess, Design and implement endpoint products like CrowdStrike, Trend Micro, Symantec or McAfee
· Should have experience in configuring antimalware policies, Windows Firewall settings, and manage Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) to groups of computers, use Configuration Manager software updates to download the latest antimalware definition files to keep client computers up to date
· Should have exposure to send email notifications, use in-console monitoring, and view reports. These actions inform administrative users when malware is detected on client computers
· Should know malware and spyware detection and remediation, Rootkit detection and remediation, critical vulnerability assessment and automatic definition and engine updates, Network vulnerability detection through Network Inspection System, Common attack/exploit vectors and industry-standard mitigation strategy
· Should have conceptual knowledge of the following regulations: NIST CSF, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, FISMA
· Knowledge of hardening controls for Servers
· Should have experience working in Cloud Security or Third-Party Assessments
· Should be able to manage & interact with internal & external stakeholders.
· Should have exposure in multiple cybersecurity technology.
· Should be able to work on design & implementation documents.
Primary Skill Set: Azure cloud security – Microsoft Windows Defender ATP
Secondary Skill set: MCAS and Azure defender/Azure security center
· Communicate and manage client needs and expectations
· Should have B.Tech. / MCA degree
· Minimum 10 + years of overall experience
· Works well in a team environment and independently
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent listening, verbal and technical writing skills
· Azure cloud security certification AZ 900 and AZ 500