Job Description :
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
We are looking for a talented Cloud DevOps engineer to work alongside the Technology Lead for Industrial Services for the design, implementation, and maintenance of Industrial Services Platform. As part of the Industrial Digital Services Team, this position will be required to collaborate with other development and operations team members to understand complex product requirements and integrate their projects into the production cloud environment and ensure their ongoing support once there. The Position will be responsible for design, planning, documenting, implementing, administering the infrastructure for the industrial Services Platform. The position is also responsible for the planning and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with industry best practices, and security and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelors degree or greater in computer science or information systems
- Experience with Azure Cloud including a solid understanding of CI and CD, Amazon S3, RDS, EC2, IAM, and Route 53
- Experience building highly available and scalable big data cloud architecture infrastructure.
- Experience of multiple platforms Linux/Unix and Windows System Administration.
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts including all layers of the TCP/IP stack and common Internet services/protocols such as SMTP, DNS, LDAP, NTP, HTTP; Web Application Firewalls, Load Balancing, and VPN
- Expertise with monitoring tools such as DataDog, CloudWatch, Splunk etc.
- Expertise with Management Services such as CloudWatch, Lambda.
- Experience with Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and Container
- Strong troubleshooting skills that involves analysis of logs, traffic trace, configuration data.
- Experience of supporting virtualized production environment
- Experience in automating large-scale deployments with modern software configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc).
- Experience of automation design, configuration management, continuous integration and release engineering tools (Docker, Jenkins, GIT, Ant etc)
- Experience with IOT data filtering, cleaning and management is an advantage
- Familiarity with databases, SQL and object-relational mapping is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Big Data systems like Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Spark and middleware such as Kubernetes, Kafka, etc is an advantage.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Jira, Confluence, GIT, MS Devops
- Familiarity with development lifecycles and methodologies such as Agile Scrum
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to have in-depth technical discussions with both the engineering team and business people.
- Proven technical writing skills on engineered solutions.
- Willingness to share and learn from others.
- Can Do, Customer Centric Attitude.
- Tolerant of Ambiguity and Changing Environment.
- Self-starter and comfort working in an early-stage environment.