Multiple Positions: Architect / Sr. Manager / Manager / Engineer - SDN .
Location: Scarborough, ON
Duration: Full Time
Salary: Open + Benefits
Candidate should be from telecom background and should have good experience with Phython, SDN and Micro Services.
• 3+ years of programming experience in developing micro services in Java/Python.
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis Design.
• Knowledge/experience in Relational and Graph databases.
• Knowledge of SDN and related OpenSource projects including OpenDaylight, ONOS/ONAP and MEF.
• Experience with J2EE Application Server environment ( not mandatory).
• Experience developing ReSTful interfaces and micro service architecture ( MUST).
• Knowledge of web development/JS/CSS/HTML5.
• Experience developing code in CI/CD environment and familiarity with CI/CD tools like GitLab/GitHub, Python test automation fwks and SonarQube.
• Experience working with and deploying code in container environments – products like Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift.
• Familiar with virtualization concepts related to KVM, Openstack and VMWare.
• Experience developing highly distributed, highly scalable, carrier-grade products.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required, both written and verbal.
• The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment.
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
• Familiar or proficient with UNIX/Linux OS and shell scripting.
• Experience developing software to support IPv4/6 Protocols - OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, MPLS, GMPLS.
• Experience developing software for IP WAN services – L3VPN, L2VPN.
• Experience developing software for SD-WAN.