Hope you are doing well. My name is Sam, this email is in reference to your profile at Monster.com.
Your profile is a match for a long-term contract position for our direct client Mindtree.
Below are complete requirement details for your reference:
Role: AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer(Cloud Infra Production Support Engineer)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6+ Months
Skills Required: AWS, Production Support, AWS Infra Production Support
- Experience building, maintaining, and supporting environments in AWS
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and cloud infrastructure, including networking, VPCs, VGWs, DNS
- Experience with containerization (Docker, etc.) and container orchestration (Kubernetes, etc.) in deployment and operations
- Demonstratable skill in AWS Networking with a proven skillset in latest AWS networking services and ability to create advanced routing and interconnectivity in a multi account strategy
- Demonstratable skills in AWS Security, including incident response framework, shared security model, and architecture best practices for reducing attack surface Advanced knowledge around AWS Disaster Recovery strategies and an ability to architect granular recoveries of distributed systems based on required RPO and RTO
- Proficiency in operating system administration and troubleshooting, including Linux and Windows
- Demonstrable skills with one of the Linux flavors, e.g. RHEL / CentOS / Ubuntu /SUSE
- Proficient with traditional and Agile methodologies
- Demonstratable knowledge around infrastructure as code and common frameworks including Terraform
- Experience working with AWS SDK for automating management of AWS infrastructure
- Proficiency with migrating monolithic applications into AWS leveraging native services
- Experience writing technical documentation for a technical audience.
- Strong commitment to customer service and service enablement.
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers, quality assurance and site reliability engineers.
- Demonstrated passion for infrastructure as code, continuous improvement, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate/Professional is a plus
- Linkerd or Istio experience a plus