- Deliver great user experiences by working with your cross-discipline leads to direct your teams through various stages of development.
- Lead multiple feature teams through our sprint planning process.
- Define and deliver on strategic product and studio wide initiatives.
- Use customer focus, data analysis, product knowledge, and industry knowledge to make informed decisions.
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between feature, content, and foundation teams to drive results.
- Work with project stakeholders to direct feature teams through the various stages of game development, ensuring commitments are met on time and to the highest possible quality.
- Create and maintain the schedule; ensure the team is on track with their deliverables.
- Identify risks and drive the team towards successful resolution.
- Keep the team and leadership aware of deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Use inclusive behaviors – ensure all voices are heard, invite input from many perspectives, resolve disagreements, and be brave.
- Demonstrated experience leading medium to large software developments teams from concept through ship (Required).
- Experience creating processes and driving results with internal & remote teams (Required).
- Embraces conflict resolution and is a skilled team problem solver (Required).
- Proven ability to collaborate with creative leads to achieve production plans that work for all disciplines (Required).
- Excellent written and verbal skills: listens and communicates with empathy (Required).
- 5-7+ years of experience as a producer with a track record of exceptional performance (Preferred).
- Mentors others on the impact of good production skills and game development practices (Preferred).
- Strong analytical mind and experience working with project and customer datasets (Preferred).