NODE JS Developer
- Creating and maintaining server-side application logic
- Collaborate with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server side.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Basic Knowledge of Front-end development.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Incorporate data storage solutions for Postgres and SQL DBS.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Knowledge of working with different query languages like SQL.
- Write high quality, readable and testable code.
- Design and optimize applications for high performance, high availability and low latency.
- Work on security and data protection.
- At least – 6 yrs. of experience experience as a Node. JS Developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Deployment of code using pipeline,
- Extensive Knowledge of code deployment and review processes.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Good to have:
- Working experience of React JS, Angular etc.
- Knowledge of MongoDB and Express.