Data Science Engineer
Minneapolis, MN (Remote)
• Spark (PySpark)
• Machine Learning Solutions
Client note: We need someone with a Strong Data Engineering background that can handle very large sets of data. I would say this role will be about 70% Data Engineering and 30% Data Science. Someone who leans heavy into the Engineering aspect.
The Data Science Engineer will develop data and applications system based on structured & unstructured data to solve multiple & complex business problems utilizing:
• Advanced data processing techniques
• Coding development principles
• Specialized expertise in organization and/or industry using Python/Spark/pySpark
The Bind Data Science Engineer directs and participates as an active, hands-on member of a team of Data Scientists to design, develop, and implement end-to-end cloud-based machine learning production data pipelines (system development, data exploration, software development, sampling, training data generation, feature engineering, model building, and performance evaluation).
• Develop an end-to-end Python Machine Learning production deployment pipeline
• Ensure that data pipelines and analytics are scalable, repeatable, secure, and can serve multiple users within the company
• Design and manage the processing of large sets of data using multiple platforms (S3/Redshift)
• Code, test, and document new or modified Machine Learning and Data systems to create robust and scalable applications for data analytics
• Partner with Data Science team and organizational stakeholders to develop and execute Data Systems, Analytic Products, and Modeling strategies