We need desktop engineer that has extensive experience with InTune who has experience in implementation and maintenance of the product .
- Minimum of 4+ years of desktop and infrastructure support experience
- Enterprise level experience in a Windows 10, Office 365, and Office 2016 environment.
- Knowledge in System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) and Microsoft Intune, Group Policy, Active Directory, and Windows Enterprise technologies such as Work Folders and User Experience Virtualization.
- Experience in managing workstations using SCCM for software deployments, inventory, and security patching.
- In-dept knowledge in sites, site roles, site component configuration
- Experience with AD users and group management,
- Familiar with Cloud Management Gateway and other Azure Cloud services.
- Experience with Active Directory structure, Power Shell, and end user administration/support.
- Possess excellent PC troubleshooting skills in a Windows 10 and Office 2013/2016 environment.