Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 Consultant
Remote till COVID
Long term Project
- Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation.
- Cloud-First Mindset - strong knowledge of Azure and other Microsoft Cloud Technologies and Integration Patterns (Power Automate, Common Data Service, Power BI)
- Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity.
- Story Telling: demonstrated ability to create narratives that are targeted to partners and customers on an emotional level, delivering outcomes and a call to action.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate at all levels in a customer organization from CxO to end users and IT professionals. Must be fluent in English.
- Minimum of five years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement or equivalent CRM.
- Minimum three years technical consulting, technical support or support experience
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional leadership acumen with demonstrated success in "engaging virtual teams" with ability to influence others and ensure results.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft technologies (SQL, SQL Reporting, Active Directory, IIS, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems