Brickred Systems is hiring – Game Testers
If you have the talent, passion, and drive to dedicate your life to video games, you might find yourself building you career into gaming industry.
Who are you:
- Do you know how to play console video games?
- Are you currently living in Washington state.
- Are you open to work onsite.(No work-from-home)
- Multilingual applicants are very desirable, ex. Italian, French, German, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Portuguese, Russian, Polish, etc.
**Only apply if you fulfill these conditions**
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow, complete, and update assigned test cases.
- Detect, research, and document software defects in a bug tracking system. Confirm fixes.
- Validating games for spellings, ratings, technical requirements and legal issues.
- Clearing game builds for bugs and software errors.
- Review product documentation, and report any errors as required.
- Perform ad-hoc testing procedures to find bugs and gameplay issues.
- Check possible in-game combination problems by working through test plans.
- Create bugs reports, clearly describing how the bugs can be reproduced.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School graduate/GED
- Experience with console videogames
- Able to quickly and reliably reply to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Intermediate knowledge with PCs, basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Experience with Beta Testing a plus
- Certificate in QA a plus (not required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Gamer Culture strongly recommended for serious applicants.